Enrolling in My GM Rewards
Enroll in My GM Rewards† and earn on most things you do with GM, whether you are a current owner, lessee or non-GM vehicle customer.
How It Works
Signing up is free and no purchase is required. To set up your My GM Rewards account, use the enrollment application and accept the program's terms and conditions. Enroll using your My Account credentials for a single login experience across GM programs. Your participating dealer can assist with the enrollment process, or our GM Rewards Member Support Center is available Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m. (EST).
Once enrolled, members can customize their program experience by completing their account profile, located under the Settings tab on the Rewards home page. They can also link other GM accounts to the new My GM Rewards account for added benefits.
Enrolling in My GM Rewards benefits members by earning points for the purchase or lease of an eligible, new GM vehicle†; Certified Pre-Owned vehicle; CarBravo purchase; GM Certified Service and accessories/parts† at participating dealerships; most OnStar® and Connected Services Plans† and GM Financial†.
- Members must be 18 years or older and live in the U.S. to join the My GM Rewards program.
- There may be more than one account within a household as each person at the same address can have their own account. However, you cannot merge an account with another family member.
- Each member account can have only one email associated with a My GM Rewards account.
- GM employees, retirees and supplier employees are eligible for this program.
- Some GM vehicles are not eligible to earn and redeem points on this program. See your participating dealer for exclusions. As of 2021, the 2021/2020 Chevrolet Corvette and the 2022 GMC HUMMER EV are excluded for redemption.
- Your brand preference is the brand you enroll through, but you can change your preference at any time by going into your My Account Account Settings page and updating your program brand preference.
- After the initial tier placement, you can maintain or move to a new tier level in one of three ways: GM vehicle spend; obtaining a My GM Rewards® Mastercard®† or My GM Rewards® Mastercard® annual spend; spend on GM products or services. You can find your most recent tier progress on your My GM Rewards dashboard. Please note: Progress toward the next tier for My GM Rewards members will be reset on January 5th starting in 2023. For more information on tier status when enrolling, see benefits and tiers.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
You’ll need to merge your accounts. This will ensure you get the correct tier benefits and can see all your points in one place.
To merge accounts, contact the GM Rewards Member Support Team at (844) 764-2665. You’ll need to provide your My GM Rewards member ID and your My GM Rewards® Mastercard® number.
When you were approved for the My GM Rewards® Mastercard®, you automatically became a My GM Rewards member. Clicking “Already a My GM Rewards Cardmember?” would activate your account using your credit card information.
If you enrolled instead, you created a second account and will need to merge your accounts together to get the correct tier benefits.
Please contact the GM Rewards Member Support Team for assistance with merging your accounts at (844) 764-2665. You’ll need to provide your My GM Rewards member ID and your My GM Rewards® Mastercard® number.
My GM Rewards Preferences is an addition to your My Account that allows you to further customize your overall experience. You can choose a brand preference and add special interests. By completing your preferences, you’ll gain access to birthday surprises, exclusive offers and more.
To complete your preferences, log in to your GM My Account and go to your My GM Rewards dashboard. Then, click on “My GM Rewards Preferences” at the top right of the page.
OnStar accounts are automatically linked when enrolled in My GM Rewards, provided the member has the same My GM Account credentials for both their My GM Rewards account and their OnStar account. If you have questions about your OnStar account, contact the OnStar Member Services team at
Looking for something else?
Need more help?
Communicate with one of our specialists.