GM Rewards Cards
GM Rewards Cards reward you with every purchase.
- With the GM Extended Family Card,† you can combine discounts with Earnings toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle
- With the GM Business Card,† you can get Earnings toward a new GM vehicle for the job
GM Extended Family Card
- 1% Earnings redeemable toward the retail purchase or lease of an eligible, new GM vehicle
- Earnings are valid for seven years from the end of the billing cycle in which they were earned. Earnings expiration after seven years occurs month by month; so seven full years are maintained
- Earnings can also be redeemed as statement credits in any amount over $50
- Terms apply. Go here for more information
GM Business Card
- 5% Earnings on purchases at authorized GM dealers on eligible parts, accessories and service
- 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores†
- GM Business Card Earnings are those reflected as of date indicated and are subject to additional purchases, returns and redemptions. All authorized accounts obtain Earnings on every purchase made on cards issued under the same GM Business Card Account (including other authorized users). There is no limit to the amount of Earnings you can accumulate or how much you can redeem toward your new vehicle, and Earnings don’t expire on an Account in good standing. You can also combine your Earnings with most current GM offers and incentives. Earnings are not earned on cash advances or other cash-like transactions, balance transfers, ATM withdrawals, savings bonds, finance charges or fees. Earnings may not be used with some offers or on the purchase of any vehicle sold as a GM Fleet vehicle, with some other offers or the GM Employee Discount. Earnings may not be used on the purchase of certain vehicles, such as those sold or obtained at auction. See your authorized GM Dealership for eligibility. Other exclusions may apply. Please see The GM Business Card Program Rules that are applicable to your account for terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations. Earnings will be applied based on the merchant category code used by the merchant who reports a transaction. For Current Earnings, visit gmcard.com or call 1-800-446-5347.
- Go here for more information
Manage Your GM Rewards Card Account
When you sign in to your GM Rewards Card Account, you’ll be able to:
- View your Account balance and activity
- Pay your bill electronically
- Update your card account information
- Request additional cards
There is a slight time lag between when transactions occur on the GM Rewards Card website and when they are reflected on your GM Account. It may take up to five days for the information to match.
With the GM Extended Family Card, you can redeem your Earnings toward a statement credit.
Looking for something else?
Need more help?
Communicate with one of our specialists.